Saturday 13 September 2014

Entertainment: Nikki Gil reacts to Billy's drunken altercation

The 27-year-old actress spoke with reporters on the issue Thursday on the sidelines of a press event held by luxury carmaker Mercedes Benz.

"I wasn't raised to celebrate the misfortune of others." -said Nikki Gil, when asked to react to the drunken altercation involving her past boyfriend of five years, TV host Billy Crawford, who posted bail last Monday after being detained overnight.

"I was asked about it, which I don't understand because I'm not involved in any way," Gil said, referring to Crawford's arrest last Sunday. "But I wasn't raised to celebrate the misfortune of others. I guess that's all I have to say about the issue." - She added.

Gil was also asked for her reaction during her interview to comment about 'That Crawford was never involved in any controversy during their five-year relationship.'

"I don't want to comment on that," Gil said. "I also want to respect the people that we are currently... You know, there are other parties involved din, eh. Respetuhin nalang natin 'yon. I really don't want to comment on that."-she added.


No comments:

Post a Comment