Wednesday 13 August 2014

Anne Curtis speak up about breakup rumors and bar slapping incident.


After her boyfriend Erwan Heussaff has denied rumors that they have broken up. Now, it’s actress Anne Curtis’ turn to speak-up speculations that she and Erwan have broke up.   


“Okay lang, siya natatawa na lang. We have lots of photos together, but we choose not to post it in public. Sometimes we post in public. Hindi siya ganoon eh, he’d rather keep what is ours ours,” she said at the press conference of her movie, “The Gifted.”

Not a showbiz type of Relationship

The actress-host thinks rumors about their relationship will keep going because she and Erwan value their privacy as a couple.

“I think it will just keep on happening because we are not a showbiz couple. We don’t post mushy Instagram photos. But that’s my choice. We choose to keep it private. Every now and then kapag birthday (we post photos). But I don’t think it will ever stop, as long as we keep it private.” 

Although her relationship with Erwan is going strong, Anne doesn’t see herself walking down the aisle soon. 

“Huwag muna, siguro mga three or four years, I will be ready. Ayaw ko mag-isip ng ganoon kasi paano kung hindi, masakit. So I’d rather not keep my hopes high. Sana.” 

Lesson she learned in a bar slapping incident

The Kapamilya actress, who got involved in a bar slapping incident early this year, doesn’t let public  opinion bother her.

“That’s okay. Not an issue for me at all. I’ve had my worst. I don’t deny naman na I drink and minsan nalalasing naman talaga. At least I’m honest about it.” 

The incident taught Anne a lesson. 

“What helped was I was honest about it, hindi ako nagtago. I admitted it was a mistake. It just goes to show that tao (lang), people could relate na one point in their lives it happened to them. At least I was brave enough to admit that it was a mistake.” 

Movie is about Story of friendship

Anne reunites with fellow Viva artist Christine Reyes in the sexy comedy “The Gifted,” where they play childhood friends who become rivals. 

“It’s a story of friendship and wanting to be number one. Wearing the fat suit was a big challenge.  We also had to make sure that it’s different from ‘No Other Woman’ (Anne and Christine’s movie together).”

“The Gifted” also stars Sam Milby.


No comments:

Post a Comment