Thursday 7 August 2014

Megan Fox showed off her long legs

Megan Fox was a ray of white at the LA premiere on Aug. 3. She wore a snow colored Marc Jacob minidress that had black straps and toted a Roger Vivier clutch. How did the 'Transformers' star bounce back so quickly after her second child? Brian Austin Green's wife told E! News
, "I cut out all bread and those sort of carbohydrates. No crackers, no pretzels, no chips. Nothing unhealthy. The worst thing I put in my body is coffee, once a day." As for cheat days? "I don't have any cheat days." No, it doesn't look like she does.

She went through "kickboxing training" before filming, she told reporters at last week's junket. She was pregnant with her second child during filming though so "I couldn't do all of the stunts well... But I did what I could, and that was a lot," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment