Wednesday 29 October 2014

Chinese Student Ju Peng offers something to different man in each city on her backpacking trip to pay her travel costs

Shanghai, China - A 19-year-old woman named Ju Peng posted an ad to Chinese social media Weibo:

The men will fund my transport to their city and all my expenses while I am there and they need to be generous. In return, they get a whole night with me, my undivided attention, and a chance to show themselves off in the company of a truly beautiful girl.

This teenage Chinese girl wants to explore the world

But the problem is, she has no cash

But, what she have is a gift from god(Beautiful Gorgeous Girl), my question to you know is... are you willing to cover her expenses? In return, she will be yours in 1 night...

I almost forgot, you must be a good looking guy, under 30, taller than 1.75 metres and, of course, Millionaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment